Want to automatically create and assign a project to new users upon registration? Then this add-on is for you!
Setup project templates and assign them to specific user roles. When a new user is created with a specified role Panorama will automatically create a new project from your template and assign it to the new user.
- Upload the add-on through Plugins > Add New
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure you have Project Panorama Professional installed and activated
- Create a new project that has all the details and information you’d like to be assigned to the new user. All the tasks, phases, settings, documents, etc… (save it as a “draft”)
- Once you’re complete, check the “New User Template” option near the save button and save again.
- Go to Projects > Settings > Add-ons > New User Register and select the project next to the user role you’d like it to be used for
CURRENT VERSION: 1.5