Do your projects have quick, easy to complete tasks? Then you probably don’t need to specify percentage of completion, just if it’s done or not. Install this add-on and all your tasks will be converted from percentage complete to check boxes, allowing you to easily complete tasks without having to hunt for the 100% option.
- Upload ‘panorama-checklists’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure you have Project Panorama Professional installed and activated
- Visit or create a project page, add at least one phase and one task.
- Click the “Checklists” check box above your list of tasks
- You’ll notice the % complete drop down has been swapped for a check box on the front end of the website
CURRENT VERSION: 1.5