Looking for a head start on using Project Panorama? Not sure the best workflow for managing a WordPress web design project? We’ve got you covered! We have a free website design project template that you can easily import into Panorama so you can quickly get up and running.
Simply follow these steps:
- Download the file below
- Unzip the file and locate the import file named ‘projectpanorama-sample-webdesign-project.wordpress.xml’
- Install the WordPress importer plugin
- Go to Tools > Import in the WordPress admin
- Select “WordPress” as the source for the import
- Browse for and select ‘projectpanorama-sample-webdesign-project.wordpress.xml’ you’ve just downloaded
- Upload and import, select any existing admin user as the new author
- You’re done!
After these steps you’ll find the template in your “Panorama > All Projects” section of your WordPress admin as a draft.