Installation is simple.
- Upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A “Projects” tab will be added to the WordPress menu
- Create a new project, filling out all important information
- Fill in the project title, enter in a description, pick starting / ending dates and outline the project milestones
- View the project to get the URL and send it to your client
- If you want to embed projects or project lists into your theme check out our shortcode instructions.
If you have Project Panorama Lite and are upgrading to Project Panorama Pro follow these instructions:
- Upload the project-panorama folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory
- Deactivate “Project Panorama Lite” through the WordPress administration screen
- Activate Project Panorama Pro
- All projects will be preserved, but you may need to add your documents back into current projects